Sunday, July 26, 2020

WHIPPED CREAM Drops Deep Cut “I Won’t Let You Fall” feat. Finn Askew [LISTEN]

WHIPPED CREAM‘s latest production has us choked up and caught up in our feelings.

“I Won’t Let You Fall” featuring Finn Askew showcases the producer at her finest as she carves out a vivid soundscape caught somewhere a nightmare and a daydream. The sudden, driving energy and painful opening lines have us hooked from the very start and the single refuses to let up.

Hold me while I’m bleeding out
Your voice forever haunts me
Everything is burning down
I wish you would have wanted me

The contrast between dark, emotive synths and light, dreamy atmospheres sends the track spiraling into a bittersweet reflection. Sometimes it’s better to feel emotions intensely, rather than not feel them at all — and�“I Won’t Let You Fall†embraces that notion.

Listen below and get ready for the producer’s WHO IS WHIPPED CREAM EP coming soon.

WHIPPED CREAM – I Won’t Let You Fall (feat. Finn Askew)

Stream/DL: https://bigbeat.lnk.to/IWontLetYOuFallID

 

Photo courtesy of Big Beat Records

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: WHIPPED CREAM Drops Deep Cut “I Won’t Let You Fall†feat. Finn Askew [LISTEN]



source https://www.youredm.com/2020/07/26/whipped-cream-i-wont-let-you-fall-listen/

No comments:

Post a Comment