Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Hydraulix – Bruxism EP

Hydraulix graces us with his bassy presence today as he brings the Bruxism EP to WAKAAN. He has scored big points with a run of singles since 2020 began, and now has five tracks to serve up. It might just be some of his most dazzling work to date, and he shares: “I wanted the EP to be wall to wall club bangers from start to finish. The EP is also named after a close friends DJ project who helped me find my Hydraulix name over 5 years ago when I was planning to become a producer. I’ve been writing a lot over the last 6 months a lot across different styles and after whittling the list down, these 5 new tracks are some of my best writing to date and I can’t wait to share them with everyone.”

There is thick instrumentals and deep grooves running in the mix, and he kicks off with ‘Jewelz’ before heading into a seriously banging Rickyxsan collaboration with ‘Stoopid.’ The pacy ‘Cheer Squad’ invites in some D&B, and ‘Screamer’ brings in YDG – already a favourite with Bassnectar and Liquid Stranger. Closing proceedings is ‘Screamer VIP,’ which Hydraulix has created alongside Krischvn after their 2019 original and subsequence success.

Stream�Bruxism below.

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Hydraulix – Bruxism EP



source https://www.youredm.com/2020/08/04/hydraulix-bruxism-ep/

No comments:

Post a Comment